#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Thursday is Extra Points Day.

« Home | break glass in case of emergency  » | We share frustration. » | All about Levi » | And Adam said. » | The old Mcd's mascot. A hamburger man.  » | effed up. » | Spiedino di Mare » | adam in black and white.  » | So long spring break. » | eye makeover. »

Thursday is Extra Points Day.

While I was half way brushing my teeth , my phone rang.
I came out from the bathroom, took my phone and looked at the screen.

UNKNOWN.

I bloody hate these unknown calls. Because it would be either extremely important calls or wrong number calls.
So without hesitation, I press the pick up button on my phone, with a lot of toothpaste in my mouth, I said: "Hello?" in a very malaysian accent way.

" Hi this is John Loury from the communications department center. I just emailed you about your schedule. Is wednesday good for you?"
Sounds great. Changing my accent a little bit.

Trust me, talking with toothpaste in your mouth is bad.

" So it would be Wednesday, 12 noon in Fargo 101. Before this I would like to ask you a couple of question regarding to your social affiliations."
Sure. Shit...I think I am kinda swallowing the toothpaste already.

"Are you currently in any social or political affiliations?"
No.

" Are you interested in going into any particular affiliations, like political or social?"
No. Not right now.

"Is there any of the affiliations that you disagree with?"
Scientology maybe.I mean I don't hate them or anything, I just think they are weird.

"Is there any of the affiliations that you are extremely against?"
Extreme? PETA maybe. They're too over.

"Okie. Thanks. Remember to come over to Fargo 101 next wednesday. See you then."
Thank you.

"No, THANK YOU!"
No No No...thank you...Bye.

How can I not thank him when he give me a chance to participate in this research and calling me at the perfectly right time. I then only realized that I've swallowed much of the toothpaste that was in my mouth.

For the 10 extra points for COM205. Priceless.


ATERATERATERATERATERATERATERATER

Later in class...Becky seemed awkward talking to us. She know something is wrong with the guys. I think she feel guilty for making us get 21 points for the assignment. I agree that the boys are a little too aggressive.


Today's weather is great. Wore my flowery flats to school. Everytime I wear this pair of shoes, something good happens.

And I got a bonus point for my COM 125 for showing up!! Extra points make me a happy girl.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts