#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: All about Levi

« Home | And Adam said. » | The old Mcd's mascot. A hamburger man.  » | effed up. » | Spiedino di Mare » | adam in black and white.  » | So long spring break. » | eye makeover. » | Sexy little thing. » | One Week Break » | God Bless the kind soul. »

All about Levi

This is not about the jeans.
This is about a little boy name Levi
who loves to think that he's superhero character
who apparently is Matt's three year old son.

Yeah, Matt has a son.
a cute blond blue eyed big kid for his age three year old.
Matt showed Levi to me
and he told me every little thing about Levi.
He is a proud dad.
And Levi is a cool kid.

Levi knows how to skateboard.
Levi wears diesel jeans.
Levi has a collection of vintage Levi
Levi has as many sneakers as his dad.

Matt asked Levi: Who are you?
Levi looked at his toy and told his dad,
I am luke skywalker.
Interesting.

I wanted to take a pic of Levi
but darn my phone low battery at this time.
I'll get a better pic of him and his dad next time.

He has a son! How hot is that!

hahahaha~!! ^^;

hahhaa.....yeah i find that hot too..

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts