#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Its third day.

« Home | This is torture. » | Dream Adam's dream » | On everything about saturday. » | I was caught lying. » | Glad its a Tuesday. » | Spring is here. » | And also... » | A post of bags » | Another Boring Friday. » | Thursday is Extra Points Day. »

Its third day.

Well I feel healthy today, after three days of vegetables and fruit consuming.
Carrots, brocolli, tomatoes, grapefruit, apple.
Yeah I cheated a bit last nite, I had a piece of fat free turkey ham.
But it taste completely yuck. So I decided not to eat it anymore.
It's not that bad after all.
Hopefully I am on my right track to losing weight

^^

Hehe remember our pact.
You can do it =)

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts