#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: This is torture.

« Home | Dream Adam's dream » | On everything about saturday. » | I was caught lying. » | Glad its a Tuesday. » | Spring is here. » | And also... » | A post of bags » | Another Boring Friday. » | Thursday is Extra Points Day. » | break glass in case of emergency  »

This is torture.

To lose the 20 pounds I gained throughout the year before I meet up my mom in London later on this June, I gotta keep myself to this diet. At least for 2 weeks. Then I'll start with the cabbage diet plan.

Today's progress:
I ate three half bowls of cooked lettuce, three mushrooms and almost the whole bag of baby carrots .( a good source of negative calorie food)

30 goldfish cracker which is probably 1/3inch each , fish shaped hollow baked cracker.

20 pieces of shredded wheat cereal.

Water.

Tea.

And I got myself a very neat weighing scale. Hopefully that's the motivation for me to lose weight.

I haven't gotten my scale yet. Hopefully when I get it, I am at least 5 pounds lighter.

Not bringing my purse with me tommorow so that I won't buy anyting to eat.

God, at least let me fit into a size 0, loosely.

I WILL.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts