#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | there's a link that'll cheer you up... http://cus... » | A fren of mine is getting married..marriage..such ... » | shitnessly sick...but recover quite fast... i am l... » | Everytime we say goodbye I die a little Everytime ... » | well.......i am really tired today, so i get pisse... » | try this out...fry the yong tau foo...for those wh... » | The Mystery of the Missing friendster testimonials » | well.....i ended up playing webcam with yi shen un... » | hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake... » | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... »

This is my work...a final job for advertising. despite the blank part in the words (which I scrape out princeton and UCLA because they say it is not transferable anymore, shitness) overall it should look okie....what do you guys think?I am like so damn sad over the whole thing . Posted by Hello



I think everyone likes it.Well, although I feel dissapointed, but there is this moment of bliss (AHAHHAHA) when Ms Anna think it is like so neat and cool and everyone is clapping in unison..Peter and Sasi should have felt that too... I felt like I was awarded a lifetime award with that "chariots of fire" theme as the background music. This moment just last for like a split second and zap (you know that kind of ZZZZZZZZAAAAP!) back to my present melancholy state of mind when Jon Michael started shooting me down about that Princeton thing...T-T

Han Ven is so like Slick (the pimp in Sinfest)...especially just now when he said :Voulez dormir avec moi ce soir? (want to sleep with me tonight?) then he winked....shitness....such a slut.

Alrite...I think that's it for today..I have serious stuff to do now. Thanks for listening