#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | try this out...fry the yong tau foo...for those wh... » | The Mystery of the Missing friendster testimonials » | well.....i ended up playing webcam with yi shen un... » | hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake... » | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... » | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... » | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... » | taihen kawaii desune ~~~look like the whole lump o... » | . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... »

well.......i am really tired today, so i get pissed off easily...plus PMS...which make things even worse..(yeah , yeah, i know all these are just excuse, BUT IT IS TRUE in some way)..My genie went out yamchar...hmm...i wonder if i can use my wishes today...alrite i wish for wishes that can last me for another year.ehehhhehe..i feel empty outta sudden. maybe i should go sleep. Posted by Hello