#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake... » | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... » | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... » | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... » | taihen kawaii desune ~~~look like the whole lump o... » | . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... » | advertising work.dunno how to do..shitness cannot ... » | go check which box is the chick in...test how fast... » | Ms Sujata died. I feel weird. Zuto Bikkuri shite i... »

well.....i ended up playing webcam with yi shen until like 1 the other night...ha...he is fun..
I scratched the whole big piece of skin from my finger...which is like damn saddening, then i used this really interesting plaster, some hydro dunno what...it tends to turn my wound into something interesting...i don't know how to describe also ..AHAHAHAH...

tired..-.-