#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | shitnessly sick...but recover quite fast... i am l... » | Everytime we say goodbye I die a little Everytime ... » | well.......i am really tired today, so i get pisse... » | try this out...fry the yong tau foo...for those wh... » | The Mystery of the Missing friendster testimonials » | well.....i ended up playing webcam with yi shen un... » | hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake... » | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... » | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... »

A fren of mine is getting married..marriage..such a faraway word for me...so many things to think about, only the thought of the event itself can kill me. (especially when the person getting married is not economically steady)Don't even say about getting married..my cough and the nose stuck is already killing me.Shitness.

Quote of the day on marriage:

The Wedding March always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle.

--Heinrich Heine