#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... » | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... » | taihen kawaii desune ~~~look like the whole lump o... » | . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... » | advertising work.dunno how to do..shitness cannot ... » | go check which box is the chick in...test how fast... » | Ms Sujata died. I feel weird. Zuto Bikkuri shite i... » | There's a really interesting site that Sam asked m... » | Tunggu sekejap wahai kasih (Wait for a while, my l... »

well....something's wrong with my messenger i am kinda pissed off...really pissed..

The ticket to US is like damn expensive rite....4000 +....damn shitty..Do you think i should take MAS which I will be kinda stranded in NY at night without anyone around, or i should take Singapore airlines which can get me to NY like early in the morning and i can reach Buffalo in late noon, but cost me like another 1000+ bucks?? Maybe i should go ask those people who are going to Buffalo also..

Bush win the seat...a lot of people are not that glad....i think it's nothing good or nothing bad..well i think that maybe after bush win the seat again this time give him a chance to fix all the faults that he did over the past few years, compensating by sacrificing himself for another 4 years as the black sheep..because even if kerry wins...he maybe wouldn't make a good president also.
Anyway...God Bless America.