#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... » | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... » | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... » | taihen kawaii desune ~~~look like the whole lump o... » | . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... » | advertising work.dunno how to do..shitness cannot ... » | go check which box is the chick in...test how fast... » | Ms Sujata died. I feel weird. Zuto Bikkuri shite i... » | There's a really interesting site that Sam asked m... »

hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake because it looks like so fake....anyway it's cute.Posted by Hello


Thought that i can have a webcam session with tribers today...but it's like midnight already my mom is still there scolding my brother..ARGH..aih...T-T..
i watched a movie, and i ate nasi briyani, then i had a scoop of ice-cream. But all these doesn't make me feel any different or heavenly.
Chin Hwa got his visa already...argh...which kinda gimme presure like i haven't get my visa and stuff...Maybe i'll get scolding from my dad tommorow when i tell him about that affidavit of support. T-T

well i think that's it for today..