#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Everytime we say goodbye I die a little Everytime ... » | well.......i am really tired today, so i get pisse... » | try this out...fry the yong tau foo...for those wh... » | The Mystery of the Missing friendster testimonials » | well.....i ended up playing webcam with yi shen un... » | hey ,this is a real hamster...but it could be fake... » | well....something's wrong with my messenger i am k... » | what the hell.......still got like so much things ... » | I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dum... » | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... »

shitnessly sick...but recover quite fast... i am like 50 % RECOVERED already. going to do my VISA tommorow...wish me a lot of luck...i need it.. Posted by Hello