#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | well.......should i or should i not do the henna a... » | taihen kawaii desune ~~~look like the whole lump o... » | . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... » | advertising work.dunno how to do..shitness cannot ... » | go check which box is the chick in...test how fast... » | Ms Sujata died. I feel weird. Zuto Bikkuri shite i... » | There's a really interesting site that Sam asked m... » | Tunggu sekejap wahai kasih (Wait for a while, my l... » | Feeling really bored with Google and want somethin... » | Ooh.....Went Dim Sum for breakfast...Heavenly, tha... »

I got my laptop...but couldn't online one......dumbass..... and i got sorethroat...
Dad's getting the new car and we went for test drive just now...It is perfect..
Well, my brother didn't get screwed...because he improved his average by 0.01, and my mom din say anything.
Laptop...quite heavy...i'll bring it on wednesday, to load some stuff in.
quite sien....got a lot of stuff to do...IT'S NOVEMBER ALREADY!!