#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | WHAT THE FUCK...NOW THEY COULDN"T SHOW MY PICTURE ... » | ooh...blogger has a new interface which looks so m... » | I am so excited bout the K trip, and now we will h... » | Damn it...angelfire close down my account because ... » | i have complicated feelings today..but it's more t... » | AH....I FINALLY RESEARCH AND FOUND THE TRANSLUCENT... » | Today is the first day of the non-violence day. IT... » | Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RU... » | Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It is... » | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... »

I am now in a crisis.......to take speech or not to take. i want to take but then this semester and especially my section, there are a lot of really good people. Damn...This is a damn big factor to pull down my grades. But if i take theatre, it's not as good also. though it might help me pull up my grades i might be just wating my time and money because speech is in one of the minimum requirements for the mass comm majors... DESMOND, PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU SEE THIS AND SHOW ME THE WAY!! YI SHEN PRAY FOR ME!! SHIT SHIT SHIT