#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Morning to the world!!! Today started dreamily, a... » | Listening to White Christmas, instrumental version... » | King came up and talked to me, which made me feel ... » | Okie......i went K today. I tot it was just a "jap... » | Woke up raining today......maybe is a sad day toda... » | June came over to my house today. We read through ... » | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture, damn he's still as cute as ever. I wonder who's that *bleep* who's stuck to him.

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Anyway, I am feeling happy today because i got my coulderoy bag. Feeling bored because today's a saturday, no interesting TV shows showing. Feeling dreamy because i saw Voon's picture. Feeling jealous because Voon's not single. Feeling dunno how to describe because i am talking to Desmond. Feeling weird because mom's at home early in the morning. Feeling one kind because i am kinda broke after buying the bag. Feel hungry because I haven't have my breakfast.

Complicated feelings make a complicated day....shit.