#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | June came over to my house today. We read through ... » | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

Woke up raining today......maybe is a sad day today. I was still reading a couple of the letters that my friends sent me after blogging yesterday. I felt complicated when i think back the first time that i really got seriously into relationship and that person hurt me so deep that i could only recover like a year later. Yesterday i read a letter from a close friend years ago telling me that after i left penang, she actually talked to the guy and revealed that the day the guy sent me off penang, actually his heart was broken. The reason i felt complicated was because till this day i don't know whether he had ever been serious. He is such a complicated boy. Wonder how he's doing now.

Goodbye, no use leading with our chins
This is where our story ends
Never lovers, ever friends...
Goodbye, let our hearts call it a day
But before you walk away
I sincerely want to say...

I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this, I wish you love!

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health, and more than wealth, I wish you love!

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never ever be
So with my best, my very best, I set you free!

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all, but most of all...
When snowflakes fall, I wish you wealth
I wish you health...I wish you love!


Damn. I am getting terribly sentimental nowadays. I should burn all those letters some time.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts