#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

June came over to my house today. We read through letters from her and mei yee and a whole bunch of friends when i was in Penang. They sounds so stupidly childish. How could i have ever written and done stuff which are so out of da mind??

The id and superego finally negotiates and ego came out with an answer which is smoking is bad for health and very unfeminine...so i shouldn't do it.

wanna go watch gothika tommorow..How Yean said he thought it was a low production malay ghost movie...wanna watch last samurai also...wait till wednesday!!

Damn another boring day...

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts