#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Woke up raining today......maybe is a sad day toda... » | June came over to my house today. We read through ... » | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

Okie......i went K today. I tot it was just a "jap class affair" with all of us but actually it was just 40% of us.... the others were total stranger. I felt weird because they were a generation older...so they sang all those "everlasting love songs" (if you know what i mean). At that glimpse of moment.......i felt so left out because thinking back the past 2 years, i was stuck in the middle of the age group...i am always hanging out with people who are either much much younger or much much older. Shit. I am an outcast. So during this K thing, we introduced each other and there was this weird guy who held my hand real tight when he was shaking my hand, he even asked my number before going. Maybe he's a phidophile..(did i get the word right?)

i got myself a sullivan baby squirrel....taihen kawaii desune!!

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

watched GOTHIKA-- the show that gave a lot of the malaysians first impression as a cheapo malay ghost movie. Turned out to be good...the story was good....everything was good...just that the air con in the cinema was so damn cold..

Wanna go to bed....Damn a tiring day.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts