#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling really bad now. My id, ego and superego is fighting like cats and dogs even till now.
Id says: It's good from time to time.
superego says: Your mom will kill you.
ego says: All right, don't let your mom knows.
superego says: But what if your mom found out?
ego says: Then don't smoke!
Id says: I still feel like trying the second ciggy.
superego says: Shut up, you moron!!

They're still fighting..........i don't know how long it will last. Crap.

The Jap class last night was like hell..... We did a revision paper and i found out that i got so much that i have forgotten, which is kinda shitty. Hopefully i can finish revising by next friday. Zannen desune....

I have a million questions to ask, i want to ask why Tribers doesn't feel too secure about us. I want to ask if desmond is still in love with jen hui. I want to ask what's for breakfast today. I want to ask what should i do later this evening. I want to ask how they can write such interesting blogs. I WANT TO ASK WHERE IS THE SOMEONE TO ORGANIZE MY THING PROPERLY FOR ME????

This must be a shitty day..

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts