#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | King came up and talked to me, which made me feel ... » | Okie......i went K today. I tot it was just a "jap... » | Woke up raining today......maybe is a sad day toda... » | June came over to my house today. We read through ... » | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

Listening to White Christmas, instrumental version...sounds so cooling and loving, which is something not too suitable to listen on a february night in Malaysia. But i like it, who give a damn.

Saw this bag on the Benetton webpage.. It s so cute, beige as the back with a black outlined dog. Too bad they're only selling serious stuff here in KL and they're not selling it online. I would risk my life for a bag that cute. T_T Mom saw it and she said she will sew it for me, and ask me to draw the dog on myself.That's shitty. I think i'll get the coulderoy one i saw that day.
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Godiva chocolates, it sounds like god, so the prices are god damned high. But i will try it since desmond says it taste different. I wish someone will get me that chocolate on Valentine. Whoever gives me that , I am going to kiss him(her).

Kinda boring today...but still in the dreamy mood...