#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Okie......i went K today. I tot it was just a "jap... » | Woke up raining today......maybe is a sad day toda... » | June came over to my house today. We read through ... » | I smoked. Don't ask me why. But i am feeling reall... » | Went out after posting my first blog, tried to get... » | HA!! I finally know how to BLOG!! Its cold here to... »

King came up and talked to me, which made me feel suprised but good and happy and flowy and light and sweet and dreamy for the whole day long =) He look extremely cute than before although chin wah said that he look kinda gay after his haircut. Taihen Kawaii desune~~

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Watched Last Samurai with How Yean and Sam. I booked the ticket through phone earlier and when and i got there they said that i booked Silverhawk. SHIT!! DAMN!! The queue was so damn long that time so we tried to call and call and call......but the stupid hotline something wrong..double damn. So the phone calls which couldn't get us ticket wasted around $15 of our airtime, we queue up (last resort) for more than half an hour.
BUT,
the show worth more than the money and the "hardwork" that we paid..IT IS SO GOOD!!!That damn bastard Okura....He killed my beloved Katsumoto....Tom cruise should die instead Katsumoto (though Tom Cruise is good in that movie too) The spirit of Samurai is so good...so good till i feel like eating mcd's samurai burger to feel the samurai spirit after the movie.

Today's a nice day....sweet and flowy and light and dreamy and so MAGICAL....love it