#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: One Summer Night

« Home | Tea like a lady » | O Tell Me The Truth About Love » | A little bit of everything. » | Back. » | うれしいね!! » | Moos and Ciel » | I'm not a plastic bag - II » | Taste of Buffalo. » | calorie intake » | I am back »

One Summer Night

This is one of those nights that I start worrying and whining about why I am not even offered a clerical job and frown over my bank account wishing that I have a couple more zeroes to the digit of my total amount.

The most possible reason to this outcome is that I spent a little money on something that I like, not I need this morning


About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts