#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I am back

« Home | I can't stand it anymore » | So Long, Farewell and I bid you good night. » | Chomping down Crayolas. » | ...thus 250. » | Look there.. » | Hello there. » | She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 ) » | She thee wed. (2of3) » | She thee wed. » | Hoegaarden! »

I am back

After a couple of days of self pitying, I am back.
Stronger. and a little slimmer.
I am back to my old diet of 300cal/day and I am going to so nail 85lbs this time.
slimmer = prettier = confidenter
nothing is going to stop me this time.

Things are resolved between me and my parents.
1 year, I told them.
If I couldn't make it in a year, I will be home.
which I hope won't happen.

I will get a job before my birthday.
And that's a promise to myself.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts