#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Taste of Buffalo.

« Home | calorie intake » | I am back » | I can't stand it anymore » | So Long, Farewell and I bid you good night. » | Chomping down Crayolas. » | ...thus 250. » | Look there.. » | Hello there. » | She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 ) » | She thee wed. (2of3) »

Taste of Buffalo.


Danny is finally back from his road trip.

So together we went to the the Annual Taste of Buffalo in Downtown.
Basically this event is am annual affair with all the restaurants in Buffalo area setting up booths selling portions of their signature food for testing. It's kinda fun.

We walked around with our coupons on our hands and start searching for food. Some of the more noted food were the soft serve tangerine ice cream, and corn on the cob. The corn is so sweet as if it had been cooked with syrup. Two thumbs up.

We also had black cajun shrimp. And HS was having lotsa fun eating it.


While waiting , I took a picture for three of them and suddenly this Bro came over...into my picture. HS was awkward, Danny and Taiboon was like 'what?', the Bro's wife was laughing, and it was such a fun event, then I thought, why not?



About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts