#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: うれしいね!!

« Home | Moos and Ciel » | I'm not a plastic bag - II » | Taste of Buffalo. » | calorie intake » | I am back » | I can't stand it anymore » | So Long, Farewell and I bid you good night. » | Chomping down Crayolas. » | ...thus 250. » | Look there.. »

うれしいね!!

6 is the number of days till I get my hands on one of those Anya Hindmarch!

I am getting so excited over this trip to NYC. This will be my last one till I get a job and if lucky enough permanently stay there for a while. And due to this reason, this will also be the ultimate gastronomical quest, which also means, I'll be strictly eating cheap but most importantly high rated food.

And also JK, I will be going to the zoo. *hint*wink*whispersoutLOUD* OKAPI!!



Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts