#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I'm not a plastic bag - II

« Home | Taste of Buffalo. » | calorie intake » | I am back » | I can't stand it anymore » | So Long, Farewell and I bid you good night. » | Chomping down Crayolas. » | ...thus 250. » | Look there.. » | Hello there. » | She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 ) »

I'm not a plastic bag - II

After much begging and pleading for the bag, I think I better listen to my mom's advice that only me myself can help myself in solving this problem.

I am so getting my hands on one of the bags. It had been a blast in the Asian countries causing much chaos and now totally sold out.

This will be my second time doing crazy thing like waiting during wee hours for a store to open and be one of the first in line to get the bag since the Malaysia Ikea opening. ( I was the first customer lined up and I got bloody nothing from them. ).

The plan is to get down to NYC, go look around the store before the big day, and go there 3 am on that very day. Three per customer, so it'll be two for me and one for mom. No, I ain't selling it or giving it away. Unless HS would want to give away the three that he's going to get.

Countdown: 9 days before I get my precious bag.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts