#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: She thee wed. (2of3)

« Home | She thee wed. » | Hoegaarden! » | What's next? » | HarryPotter101 » | Tiramisu High. » | To all the mothers and potential mothers » | Things to do and those that I did. » | You know I'm no good. » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | me and ogilvy. »

She thee wed. (2of3)

Some day, when Im awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

...

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

...

Yes, and I'll think of you.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts