#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 )

« Home | She thee wed. (2of3) » | She thee wed. » | Hoegaarden! » | What's next? » | HarryPotter101 » | Tiramisu High. » | To all the mothers and potential mothers » | Things to do and those that I did. » | You know I'm no good. » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ »

She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 )

A wedding gift to you.

Goodbye, no use leading with our chins
This is where our story ends
Never lovers, ever friends

Goodbye, let our hearts call it a day
But before you walk away
I sincerely want to say

I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this, I wish you love.

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health, and more than wealth, I wish you love.

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never ever be
So with my best, my very best, I set you free.

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all, but most of all
When snowflakes fall, I wish you love.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts