#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Hello there.

« Home | She thee wed. ( 3 of 3 ) » | She thee wed. (2of3) » | She thee wed. » | Hoegaarden! » | What's next? » | HarryPotter101 » | Tiramisu High. » | To all the mothers and potential mothers » | Things to do and those that I did. » | You know I'm no good. »

Hello there.

I look after bunny for two days while Sam was gone.
Bunny shit as much as a leaking tap.

Other than that, the weekend I watched Shrek and my darling Jack Sparrow.
I like both the shows. Looking forward for Ratatouille.

Procastinated a lot. Gotta either finish that idea before Friday or Harry Potter series before next friday. At the same time I want to make a new sock toy too.

I think I gotta start those things now.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts