#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Spiedino di Mare

« Home | adam in black and white.  » | So long spring break. » | eye makeover. » | Sexy little thing. » | One Week Break » | God Bless the kind soul. » | Love so hard till hard to part. » | You've Changed. » | People in Chinatown. » | I know I am fat. »

Spiedino di Mare

That is what I had for dinner.
It consists of jumbo shrimps and deep sea scallops.
in a creamy butter sauce.
And a side of spaghetti.

Finally, Tiramisu for dessert.
Of course its not as good as Ferrara's
but could stop my urge for a while.

Tribers promised me a diamond necklace.
And the whole point is its Tiffany.
(at this point, my eyes are in moon shape , muahaha-ing my heart out)

And yeah, I saw Matt today.
I got his number
since we will be in the same group for a paper.
(my eyes still in moon shape. muahaha-ing even harder)

This is a picture taken somewhere in my school with my new phone. Looks artsy. Posted by Picasa

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts