#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | seven years itch. » | On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい. » | A not so cold winter day's tale. » | ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you...the lege... » | On marriage, life and so on. » | a multishot I took lately. I will name this pretty... » | busted and a little bit more. » | DimSum. Shopping. 2006 » | Shopping. Books. Countdown. » | Was thinking maybe this would spice up your christ... »

Was complaining that people tend not to update their blog often...and I only realize that I am one of those bloggers that never update daily. I should have really...

Something that got me really excited recently is that HS got into grad school. which literally means that I have someone to play with, and talk to; Adam has someone to complain to, and grocery will not be a problem anymore...HAHHAHAHAHA...that's so good.What else..my classes are okay. Research methods kinda suck and I kinda miss my Geology101 lecturer Sean Benett, because he was so fun. Oh...I changed session for my ESL 408, mainly's because I love Mr Batchelder dearly and want to take his class, partly is because I am pissed and sick of seeing some people there.

What else...oh I finished American Next Top Model season 5. Nicole deserves to be the model. I read some forums saying that she's such an arse and she shouldn't have won. They wanted her to win from the start because she's the perfect white girl. Nik couldn't have possibly won because she's a mix black and a black has just won the last season. Hmmm...that might be true, because Nik has equally the same potential as Nicole. But then...really...I prefer Nicole, her looks are so flexible.So shut up all of you who hate Nicole.She deserves to win this title.

I have gained pounds since summer..like so much pounds that fitting into my jeans is something toturing already...Gotta really cut down on meals and sugar and fast food.