#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい.

« Home | A not so cold winter day's tale. » | ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you...the lege... » | On marriage, life and so on. » | a multishot I took lately. I will name this pretty... » | busted and a little bit more. » | DimSum. Shopping. 2006 » | Shopping. Books. Countdown. » | Was thinking maybe this would spice up your christ... » | After like the whole week....finally, I am all rea... » | It's not as simple as you have thought. »

On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい.

This post contain broken foreign languages that might not be understandable. Reader discretion advised.

Salut! Je m' apalle XXX. Et toi?
私はXXXです。お元気ですか?
Ca va bien.
ご飯を食べますか?
.......
貴方は日本語をわかりますか?
.......
Conversation を明日つずく?
.......
Something wrong with you frenchie?
I haven't learn yet la! What the hell...Wait till I learn already only talk to you ma! stupid show off jap!

-The End-

Yes..I am bored and I wanna show off the french that I learnt...yeah..and I did learn something don't I?

And oh yeah, someone that I don't really want to see is in my ESL class.. Bien...大変bien.

That's all for today.

Au revoir.