#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Idol. Snowing. CNY

« Home | Was complaining that people tend not to update the... » | seven years itch. » | On French and Japanese. Bien. すごい. » | A not so cold winter day's tale. » | ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you...the lege... » | On marriage, life and so on. » | a multishot I took lately. I will name this pretty... » | busted and a little bit more. » | DimSum. Shopping. 2006 » | Shopping. Books. Countdown. »

Idol. Snowing. CNY

The new season of American idol is back! With a panel of meaner judges and a whole bunch of weirder auditions. Damn, I really enjoy this show because you get to realize how much weirdos exists and it's like everywhere.Haha..but really, this show is for those really damn free people like me. Good source of entertainment.

Finally, Winter's here in Buffalo....what the hell with the weather the past few weeks...I mean its nice and all, but it is so not winter.Finally there's today which is like -15 C, that is more like Buffalo. Tres Bien. ^^

CNY is two days away and there I am, without a reunion dinner, need to work like dog in the dining hall(these bloody caucasians love to put us asians into shit positions that they hate a lot, probably whole day salad,AGAIN, to hell with you kathie) and no new shirt to wear. What to do, life goes on. I start to miss home. I wanna go home.