#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: A not so cold winter day's tale.

« Home | ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you...the lege... » | On marriage, life and so on. » | a multishot I took lately. I will name this pretty... » | busted and a little bit more. » | DimSum. Shopping. 2006 » | Shopping. Books. Countdown. » | Was thinking maybe this would spice up your christ... » | After like the whole week....finally, I am all rea... » | It's not as simple as you have thought. » | Fur Hoodie . We love Katamari . Monday »

A not so cold winter day's tale.

A rainy freezing day in Buffalo town.
A Hongkie girl, who apparently is quite pretty, stood by me using the pc.
Then she started calling someone.
The bf I assume.
And she started yelling in cantonese.
"Nei hai gong mat ye a?"
"che shi hai nei go tou, ngo dim sek ye a?"
"NEI FAI TIT LEI LA"
then she stormed off.
-The end-

Moral of the story: pretty girls get pissed off easily.