#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Yay...I am safe and sound back in Buffalo....back ... » | Hmm...quitted my job...and going back this thursda... » | or this combination, the shirt with the geometrica... » | tell me which one is better...this shirt and the g... » | This is the box of HS's shirt.  » | This is the Marc Jacobs bag that I bought the othe... » | Break today...nothing to do....wanted to go Soho..... » | hey.....sien ler my job...drink a few cups of milk... » | ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my j... » | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... »

You know what....some people are born cheap , and they will always remain that way...no matter what. Its not that you don't want to give them a chance, its the problem that they never knew that they did wrong..Shitness..