#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... » | This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and ... » | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... » | a view of fifth from central park reservoir.  » | knight in shining armor.  » | smiling statue..looks like he's singing karaoke an... » | my bed....in my dreams...  » | woman in the grapevine doing a sexy pose.  » | ancient egyptian lovers.  » | mummy lying peacefully in the coffin in metropolit... »

ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my job already, because of those stupid brainless people..what the hell....and now even chun sien say he want to become pass boy liao.....
shit.....then every arrow is on me already..SHIT!!!! I want to go back to Buffalo..TOMMOROW...what the hell......wait table got what use.nothing also......bloody hell...I seriously is sick of being a two face already..