#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | or this combination, the shirt with the geometrica... » | tell me which one is better...this shirt and the g... » | This is the box of HS's shirt.  » | This is the Marc Jacobs bag that I bought the othe... » | Break today...nothing to do....wanted to go Soho..... » | hey.....sien ler my job...drink a few cups of milk... » | ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my j... » | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... » | This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and ... » | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... »

Hmm...quitted my job...and going back this thursday. HS is sick after like two months job..poor baby..so now maybe we need to postpone to go back...aih...Hope he get well soon. What else...let me see....my birthday is tommorow man!!! There's nothing to shout about and i wanna tell you guys that i am not one year older, but one year wiser...Happy Birthday to me. Posted by Picasa