#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Break today...nothing to do....wanted to go Soho..... » | hey.....sien ler my job...drink a few cups of milk... » | ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my j... » | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... » | This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and ... » | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... » | a view of fifth from central park reservoir.  » | knight in shining armor.  » | smiling statue..looks like he's singing karaoke an... » | my bed....in my dreams...  »

This is the Marc Jacobs bag that I bought the other day for a filthy amount considering the quality..But i gotta pamper myself with something good after being tortured for the whole month here..anyway...just trying to make my point that i like this new bag of mine... Posted by Picasa