#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | hey.....sien ler my job...drink a few cups of milk... » | ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my j... » | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... » | This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and ... » | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... » | a view of fifth from central park reservoir.  » | knight in shining armor.  » | smiling statue..looks like he's singing karaoke an... » | my bed....in my dreams...  » | woman in the grapevine doing a sexy pose.  »

Break today...nothing to do....wanted to go Soho....but no omm to do anything anymore....i dunno why.. i think i am just plainly tired......feel like going back, feel like this is a dream, feel like i am seeing myself from a distance. feel like me is not me... Shit..getting so bored with my job already.. seriously now is just seeing the days pass....counting the days to get back to buffalo...everything would be great then....aih..feel like spending money...but don't know what to spend...feel like playing with my polaroid....but what's the point...it'll be weird bringing such a big lump of thing out..

There was a girl,
who went faraway from home,
and met a boy,
who started to doubt love.