#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | ei sien ler....that place.....I start to hate my j... » | I just hope i din off today.....i really hate it i... » | This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and ... » | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... » | a view of fifth from central park reservoir.  » | knight in shining armor.  » | smiling statue..looks like he's singing karaoke an... » | my bed....in my dreams...  » | woman in the grapevine doing a sexy pose.  » | ancient egyptian lovers.  »

hey.....sien ler my job...drink a few cups of milk tea then got scolded at the back like dunno what...saying that she made all the drinks until late at nite the next morning she is here, everything is gone....(try to ask me how she says it if you have the chance...trust me its funny)then got scolded to go eat shit because I din go and collect tips..( I really don't care) They already know that I am student..not the bad side la....they din raise my pay, but I don't care also...what the hell.....HS's getting a car, then we can drive back to Buffalo....he said we'll go back as soon as possible....YAY!! Today I nearly died being crash by a sugar cane machine..and HS's shuttle involved in an accident...but lucky thing, we are both okie....shitness day.