#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | 5th av...the place where i am going to be all the ... » | a view of fifth from central park reservoir.  » | knight in shining armor.  » | smiling statue..looks like he's singing karaoke an... » | my bed....in my dreams...  » | woman in the grapevine doing a sexy pose.  » | ancient egyptian lovers.  » | mummy lying peacefully in the coffin in metropolit... » | Kitty god.  » | apartments along fifth avenue.  »

This is a new post since I last posted (duh..)and oh yeah oh yeah...I started my third job in New York city, and I kinda love my job, despite people there scolding people lan jiao man, people scolding the customers @#$%^% for not paying decent tip (you are suppose to give at least 15% when you dine out in the states),people talking at people's back..(what ever you can think of that happens among a bunch of bitchy women happens in Jaya, the Malaysian restaurant, 90 Baxter street, New York, oh yeah, visitors, please do go there, the food is good)...well, what did i try to say already..oh yeah I love my job..its not bout the money (they pay me decently), its about the job, I love the customers, I love my knowledge of Malaysian food (I am proud being a Malaysian) , I love doing sidewalk where I can see all kinds of people with their pets (I even took pictures of them with my phone), I love sitting on the bench looking up the sky in a bloody hot day when I am responsible of the sidewalk, I love the Malaysian milk tea , I love both side of the people (although they are always fighting)...well, from what I wrote you can probably know how much I love this job..should have worked here when I came here..

Anyway, gotta go sleep...write more tommorow, coz i am OFFING on THURSDAY!! YAY!!

xiao ci..i like the way u express yourself, especially sitting on the bench and looking at the sky. u r so cool, gal!

コメントを投稿