#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I start to feel like everyone is giving me a farew... » | erm...we talked about relationships. The perfect p... » | Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably becau... » | Watched Bridget Jones......I like her.....and I li... » | Angeline and Winnie. Looks like sisters.  » | Well.....this christmas is different....I think it... » | HAHA..this guy is cute..erm..cute in a way which i... » | This is Winnie and her fren Chun Hong and Cindy...... » | This is a classic picture.......although i am risk... » | erm.....i would like to say....my family like to m... »

Let me see so far what i have bought....the most lavish thing i've bought is the dual time watch...which cost me like 181USD....well others are small stuff....you know the groceries and pillows and blanket and stuff....what makes you damn syok here is that you can get a ralph lauren pillow for 12.99 bucks...a CK one for 7.99....when all those cheaplak and low quality ones cost 5 bucks......hahaha...well.. anyway..It is really cold today...and i am like freakingly tired...These are like the variety of cheese sold in the shop.i dunno what it is called, but it is really nice.....a very nice shop...but according to Rock...this place isn't the best place to buy stuff....i still have a lot in this city to check out....good afternoon Malaysia =) Posted by Hello