#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | HAHA..this guy is cute..erm..cute in a way which i... » | This is Winnie and her fren Chun Hong and Cindy...... » | This is a classic picture.......although i am risk... » | erm.....i would like to say....my family like to m... » | Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a... » | AHAHA...well.so Qba's bread is good...but the food... » | well...this bread is really good...what's better i... » | This is part of the decor in that place...posh pla... » | us in that posh place...Qba..i think that's what i... » | I am feeling weird today.....もんだいをきかない。。don't ask ... »

Well.....this christmas is different....I think its me alone who feel kinda different. I wonder how's christmas next year..must be lonely..nvm....quite use to being a lone ranger already. Listening to some jazzy christmas song...wondering what is everyone doing out there..I still remember Han Ven refer this kinda occasion as " Musim Mengawan" (coupling season) XD which is quite true.. but I think i prefer to think christmas as a romantic, snowing occasion which is meant for believing and giving.

Merry Christmas everyone.