#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably becau... » | Watched Bridget Jones......I like her.....and I li... » | Angeline and Winnie. Looks like sisters.  » | Well.....this christmas is different....I think it... » | HAHA..this guy is cute..erm..cute in a way which i... » | This is Winnie and her fren Chun Hong and Cindy...... » | This is a classic picture.......although i am risk... » | erm.....i would like to say....my family like to m... » | Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a... » | AHAHA...well.so Qba's bread is good...but the food... »

erm...we talked about relationships.
The perfect partner would be a partner who has a platonic relationship..more spiritual kind of relationship....Hard to explain..

Anyway..I am tired....of life..of being a useless sack.....I want to something more happening wei...
like working in Satchi and satchi.....those kinda officer that make people think one side....I want to be one of them...ahahahhaa...

That's all. Goodnite.