#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a... » | AHAHA...well.so Qba's bread is good...but the food... » | well...this bread is really good...what's better i... » | This is part of the decor in that place...posh pla... » | us in that posh place...Qba..i think that's what i... » | I am feeling weird today.....もんだいをきかない。。don't ask ... » | Sam was really great in the christmas play..The wh... » | hey....i kinda look like this when i was younger..... » | Well....firstly i got myself some rash that doesn'... » | Watched "All About Lily Chou-Chou" yesterday.....t... »

erm.....i would like to say....my family like to make last minute decision.....especially my dad...and this make me always break my apoointments with my frens which is set like some time ahead..

And my dad...he's quite unreasonable sometimes.....especially show it when it is something to with the relatives over my mom's side..he never even think of how they help him when he is in trouble..always ask the students to be grateful and everything, but he himself never show a sign of gratitude and use people when he needed them. (this only apply to the relatives from my mom's side) Mom is quite pissed with that and when she is pissed, me and my brother will be the victim and we will get pissed..WTH.....

Anyway...he's my dad and she's my mom....what can i do?