#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | erm...we talked about relationships. The perfect p... » | Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably becau... » | Watched Bridget Jones......I like her.....and I li... » | Angeline and Winnie. Looks like sisters.  » | Well.....this christmas is different....I think it... » | HAHA..this guy is cute..erm..cute in a way which i... » | This is Winnie and her fren Chun Hong and Cindy...... » | This is a classic picture.......although i am risk... » | erm.....i would like to say....my family like to m... » | Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a... »

I start to feel like everyone is giving me a farewell, even my mom starts treating me differently ... buy me food that she thinks probably I can never eat there. I start to feel weird....like I am leaving all these places that I use to be so familiar with.. hopefully I can survive well wei...really..
I want to be part of a big advertising firm in the near future, the associate..I will be.