#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Watched Bridget Jones......I like her.....and I li... » | Angeline and Winnie. Looks like sisters.  » | Well.....this christmas is different....I think it... » | HAHA..this guy is cute..erm..cute in a way which i... » | This is Winnie and her fren Chun Hong and Cindy...... » | This is a classic picture.......although i am risk... » | erm.....i would like to say....my family like to m... » | Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a... » | AHAHA...well.so Qba's bread is good...but the food... » | well...this bread is really good...what's better i... »

Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably because the tsunami deathpoll is rising like dunno what...then tribers is not in a good mood..(maybe i irritated him to much)..I haven't finish packing my stuff yet...then wondering where the hell I am going to stay for the first few days when i reach buffalo...How the hell I am going to survive without anyone close (WHERE THE FUCK IS YEE DAR?) Then I wonder how the hell I am acting like nothing when a lot of people out there are mourning for their loved ones... Shitness....what is happening to me?? Posted by Hello