#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Its morning ...stopped snowing already......but st... » | well...thought maybe I should drop a blog before I... » | french kiss : This involves touching your tongue w... » | Hmm...let me think what i should write today.....I... » | It is cold outside today..can see very very thick ... » | Bought a pair of boots.....went to Niagara falls, ... » | Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you... » | Something to entertain those who read my blog...he... » | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... »

in a hibernate mode today...basically spend most of my time sleeping eh..some people just left me alone and go sleep...shit.....and probably too tired so haven't wake up yet....Dang....
Aih...sad ler...
tommorow will be like damn cold ..shitness, i gotta go school somemore.T-T