#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | well...thought maybe I should drop a blog before I... » | french kiss : This involves touching your tongue w... » | Hmm...let me think what i should write today.....I... » | It is cold outside today..can see very very thick ... » | Bought a pair of boots.....went to Niagara falls, ... » | Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you... » | Something to entertain those who read my blog...he... » | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... » | okie.check this out...this is the shop that i said... »

Its morning ...stopped snowing already......but still cold outside.....Yi Shen left the net.....probably went yam char or something like that....Aih..bored eh......COld COld......i go cook somehting to eat....kinda hungry also...Ciao.