#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... » | okie.check this out...this is the shop that i said... » | Just look at the vegetables....they are lovely..  » | These are some of the pastries they sell there...  » | Let me see so far what i have bought....the most l... » | I start to feel like everyone is giving me a farew... » | erm...we talked about relationships. The perfect p... » | Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably becau... » | Watched Bridget Jones......I like her.....and I li... »

Something to entertain those who read my blog...hehe...anyway....today is -4 degrees, snowing outside, i dunno if it has stopped...but anyway.listening to this sexy music through the net....makes everything seems weird..like dreamy, wish there is someone that i can hug rite now......it would be so nice. Its morning in Malaysia...I wonder how's Yi Shen's sleeping..maybe he is clinging to his bolster......^^ Interesting thought...Sien......I am dying in this foreign dead town.... Posted by Hello