#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | french kiss : This involves touching your tongue w... » | Hmm...let me think what i should write today.....I... » | It is cold outside today..can see very very thick ... » | Bought a pair of boots.....went to Niagara falls, ... » | Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you... » | Something to entertain those who read my blog...he... » | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... » | okie.check this out...this is the shop that i said... » | Just look at the vegetables....they are lovely..  »

well...thought maybe I should drop a blog before I go to the class that I have been looking so forward to go..^^...had been naughty throughout the week..(some one knows why)..Its snowing hard.....thick snow outside......I really wonder I should go back after my class and come out again at 6...Maybe I should..shouldn't spend my time here doing nothing....I should just go back and sleep... or should I not...the weather is shitnessly cold....it might drop from -8 to -19 tonite....hope wanrock will send me back.....T-T